Sunday, August 30, 2009

June - Summer Travels




June was a month filled with travels to all of my favorite families. It started in Kansas City. Mom and I went home to celebrate another baby on the way in September. Can't wait to play with Baby Girl Pignotti. While I was in KC, I got to see all kinds of friends. Georgia Boyd and I went to the pool, met some new friends at Kindermusick at Village Church and even got to play in my great grandpa Heavy's truck - the Scout. It was a terrific trip and I really love my KC fan club!

Next I was home for a grand total of 16 hours before jumping into the car with my parents and Charlotte to head off to Indianapolis. Mom and Dad left me at the Grandparent's house for a fun weekend at DePauw University - it was there 10 year college reunion. Wow they are old! They enjoyed pretending to be college kids again and catching up with lots of old friends. They keep telling me that I'm going to visit there someday, guess I'll just have to wait a little while longer!

No comments: