Friday, July 10, 2009

Erie In the Springtime







Now that the snow is gone, there are all kinds of fun activities to try in Erie. My favorite past time is just being outside. Charlotte likes it too - she gets a million more walks now a days!

The zoo is super close to my house, we can walk there. I got to take a ride on the carousel - pretty cool if you ask me.

I'm also getting so big, that I have to brush my teeth twice a day. The toothpaste smells fruity (and fruit is my favorite) so I think teeth brushing is about the greatest morning/night activity possible. Maybe I'll end up a dentist... don't tell Daddy!

Mom and Dad overhauled my room. It has white diamonds (I sound like a Liz Taylor commercial) on the walls and my name in HOT PINK! I love it and am learning to spell my name. That's a big name for a little kid, never too early to start.

Yes the snow is finally gone, but really, I'm still wearing a jacket? Hello Mother Nature?

No comments: