Friday, July 10, 2009

Mother's Day - Indy style!






We headed down to Indianapolis for a long Mother's Day weekend... daddy had vacation time to burn and what better place, than with the grandparents. Daddy and Grandpa John headed to Pole Day at the Indy 500 track, it was a little too loud for me. I'm sure I'll see it sometime in the years to come.

They have the greatest backyard in Fishers, just ask Charlotte. All kinds of nature, leaves, sticks, flowers, etc. for me to touch, pick and occasionally eat! Charlotte loves it because there is a giant fence around the whole thing so the dogs can just play.

We went for a visit to the Applegate's house. They have two girls and wow did we have fun. They have a killer play room with all kinds of good stuff. On Mother's Day we spent the day at a nature preserve and a park. They really had a terrific swing set, now only if I could walk on my own could I enjoy it all the more! Maybe next time....

No comments: