Sunday, February 15, 2009

Winter In Erie




Don't think I'll ever have to worry about a white Christmas in Erie, it's a sure thing around here. I got to be here for a record setting year, we are in the top 10 of all time snow falls. Last count was 131 inches, we have to get passed 149 for the all-time record. I think I'm hoping this is one record I don't break. Santa brought me a sled, and as you can see I'm a big fan. Best of all, I'm the same height as Charlotte, who is definitely my best friend.

She's the most patient critter on earth. She lets me practice my pulling up skills on her lead, and she lets me "pet" her! I love my dog and seem to laugh every time she walks in the room. Charlotte likes me too because I've given her more treats from my high chair then she has ever had in her whole life. I'm glad I've had Charlotte to entertain me this winter!

No comments: