Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm A Big Girl Now




Working my way towards 11 months here on Earth and wow have I changed. As you can see, I needed a bigger car seat. I wasn't a fan the first night, but now I can appreciate how much more room I have in the car then my old seat.

I'm pulling up on just about anything. And if you'll hold my hands and walk with me, I'm the happiest kid around. I will even grab your hands so they can allow me to walk, it's pretty clever for a little kid! If you let go of my hands, I'm pretty sure to stop dead in my tracks, just haven't gained any confidence yet that I can do it on my own.

Everything seems to be a toy these days. I love kitchen magnets and really anything that I can bang together. Wooden spoons, plastic balls, books... I can make music with anything. But of course, Charlotte's toys seem to be much more fun than anything else in the house. I seem to drag those out daily.

Come visit and I'll show all of my new tricks!

No comments: