Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where has Caroline gone?







Sorry to all of my fans out there for the serious delay in posting... I've been so busy since turning one my agent just hasn't found the time to alert you on my latest happenings. I'm still happy to hang onto hands while walking. I can stand on my own - when I'm not thinking about it - but just don't choose to walk as of yet. I'm jabbering up a storm, everything in my world is mama and dada. I'm eating like a horse, and will try just about anything. Mom was worried about the end of the bottle/formula situation, but in the end, I haven't missed it. I'm all about sippy cups and sharing the foods I don't like with Charlotte. Guess those are the highlights. I'm sure there will be more explanation with the zillions of photos that need to get posted.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh my gosh! She is such a doll! I can't believe it's been a year. Time sure flies. And even better - intern year is almost done! Whoo-hoo! I hope you all are doing well out there. Thanks for the update. Keep adding those adorable pictures!