Looks like all of my other blog friends have been telling about the Christmas experiences, I need to get typing... sorry to keep you in suspense. As most other kids, my holiday were terrific. Lots of time with family and friends plus all kinds of new experiences. In December I got to sit on the big guy's lap TWICE in one day. I was into the Santa thing, and by the afternoon visit I was an old pro. He asked me what I wanted, but I wasn't too keen on making noises... so I just did a cute, confused look.
Then the next week, we had carolers at our house! The neighbors on the next block organize themselves each year to come and sing. I loved the visitors and treated them to some cookies mom and I had made earlier. We were definitely their favorite house, and I got to stay up later than usual to hear the songs. Maybe I'll sing with them next year?
Finally you can see me going to sleep in my Pack N Play down in Puerto Vallarta. Now that's the way to celebrate a first Christmas... I'll have to write another blog to give you all of those details. I think I like this Christmas thing, especially the tissue paper!
1 comment:
Hi,
I can't believe how big Caroline is getting. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Andrew is completely exhausted. We are counting down to Mexico...we are also headed to Puerta Vallerta. How was it? Can't wait to see pictures.
Audra
Post a Comment