Earlier this month, we enjoyed a fantastic week at Isle of Palms with the Eidson, Harris, Pfluger and Palmer families. It was the best! The house was perfect and the kids had a ball choosing the tidal pools in the late afternoons and the swimming pool for the high tide times of days. It did end up raining one day but we sent the Dads and kids to the children's museum in Charleston. Those that saved behind had some quiet time, enjoyed a little reading and a terrific lunch - Palmetto cheese, can't get enough of the stuff!
I'm also writing to you on our new computer. In late May, we accidentally left the kitchen window open. When the girls and I came downstairs for breakfast, I noticed the screen was split. Our computer was gone and when I reached for my phone to call the police it was gone as well.... at least no one was hurt but it was scary to think someone had been in our house and none of us heard anything. They also made off with our Kindle and external hard drive. The hard drive is the most upsetting, so many of Audrey's first photos were on there.... at least I have some stuck here and there but many of them will never be recovered. We have learned a lot about backing things up and all kinds of safety precautions.
Summer is moving along! We have officially 12 months left in Erie, woo hoo! I'm already focused on getting this house in shape to get on the market in the spring, now if I can just get Ryan on board as well. : ) Many exciting times ahead for us in this upcoming year. Many unknowns to get figured out... we are ready. Ryan has worked hard for many years and I know we will end up exactly where we need to be to further his career!




No comments:
Post a Comment