Wow what a summer! It never got super hot - except of course when my grandparents were in town visiting. Sorry Madi and Pal...
In August, my mom decided she needed to go back to work. The office my dad works in needed some extra help in the front, so mom thought that would be the perfect fit. And wouldn't you know it, it was! She helps check in patients, schedule appointments and confirm insurance plans for ENT patients. It is great to get her out of the house, and she gets to see my daddy once in a while.
I get to go to Miss Debbie's house. Mom found her and I couldn't be happier. I have lots of friends there and we make all kinds of cool projects. You should see some of the art my house has because of my incredible craft skills! All in all, the new schedule is really working out well for all of us. Mom and I get to hang out in the morning then I play/nap all afternoon. What could be better?
I did have Auntie Thornhill visit again, she broke her two hour record on the Erie Half Marathon. I stayed at home and cheered in my sleep for her!
We also got to celebrate my good friend Meredith's first birthday. It was so much fun. A terrific backyard party complete with cake. I had to help show Meredith how to eat her cake, but she figured it out pretty quickly.
It really has been a pretty fall. I'm enjoying being able to move on my own, and I'm getting faster. Now I'm really jabbering and have mastered a few important words like Mommy and Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment