Okay, so they put me in this crazy costume and I walked around... what's the big deal? They made me wear a monkey suit- literally- because apparently I liked to hang upside down when I was a baby. The good news was that is was super warm, even though Halloween night was in the 60s. I loved the big feet on the thing, great to bend over and stick in my mouth. We bundled up the night before the big event and went to ZooBoo, tons of kids and mom loaded up on candy. The actual night of Halloween I went to a few of the other resident's houses and the neighbors. You can see from one of the photos, Charlotte and I were more interested in watching the action on the street with all of the other trick-or-treaters. No candy for the Caroline, but I managed a few books and toys. I think I'm going to like this holiday...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
My First Halloween
Okay, so they put me in this crazy costume and I walked around... what's the big deal? They made me wear a monkey suit- literally- because apparently I liked to hang upside down when I was a baby. The good news was that is was super warm, even though Halloween night was in the 60s. I loved the big feet on the thing, great to bend over and stick in my mouth. We bundled up the night before the big event and went to ZooBoo, tons of kids and mom loaded up on candy. The actual night of Halloween I went to a few of the other resident's houses and the neighbors. You can see from one of the photos, Charlotte and I were more interested in watching the action on the street with all of the other trick-or-treaters. No candy for the Caroline, but I managed a few books and toys. I think I'm going to like this holiday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment