Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Seeing as all of my other blog/online friends have Pumpkin Patch updates, felt like I needed to add in my own. Up here in Erie, we go to Port Farms. It is about 30 minutes south in the real country. There is a huge slide you can go down, tried it with both parents and thought it was a hit. Then there is this super-cool corn bin where you can dig and bury things - like people. I think mom and dad enjoyed the corn bin better than me, I'm sure next year that will change. We managed to find the perfect Caroline-sized pumpkin and now it is sitting on my front steps... ready for tonight! Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute!!!!! I love your commentary- it's seriously the best! Looks like you all are having lots of fun!

Kelly said...

Look at all the curly hair... what a cutie.